Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)


Landlords are legally required to get all the gas appliances and flues in their residential property portfolio checked every year and provided with a Gas Safety certificate. This gas safety check must be undertaken by a properly-qualified engineer – i.e. one who is on the Gas Safe Register.


  • Legislation confirmation.
  • Gas safety check.
  • Certificate verification.
  • Landlord’s details.
  • Inventory Inspection.
  • Remedial actions.
  • Statement about gas safety check.
  • Outlining compliance with the Gas Safety installation.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request a call back